Did a really cool podcast with Kate Anthony last week. The focus of the podcast was a Divorce Survival Guide.
We tried to talk about how people make the decision to divorce and then we got totally derailed into some great conversation about the difference between men / women, how to get people to get help for marriage struggles, and whole bunch of other stuff.
Kate Anthony is a relationship coach for women who are on the fence in their marriage and she’s super insightful into this difficult period of contemplating divorce.
In the course of this conversation we cover:
- 6 non-negotiables in a relationship and what they should really mean for you.
- How we’re approaching men about going to therapy all wrong and how to better invite them into the process.
- My view of the 3 most common reasons people leave marriages—and if they’re actually good enough reasons to leave.
- Kate’s view of the 3 most common reasons people leave marriages and—if they’re actually good enough reason to leave.
- Why the fact that 68% of second marriages fail and 73% of third marriages fail really matters to the choice ahead of you right now.
- Why 69% of marriages are ended by women, and what men can do to not be a casualty of that.
And MUCH more!!
You can listen here: