Executive Men's Group
The purpose of a group like this is to connect with other like-minded men who are motivated to grow both personally and professionally. Everyone in the group has had a high-level of success, but to some extent their personal well-being isn’t where they want it to be. Does that sound like a fit for you?
It doesn’t always benefit you to have people say what you want to hear. It can be helpful to know the absolute truth even if it’s uncomfortable. In groups like this, the challenge can be healthy!
Someone in your group might share about a certain situation that they went through and what they learned from it. This is how this group can help motivate you and help you connect with people on another level.
If you’ve ever been part of a group, then you know how powerful they can be in helping you grow. If you’ve never been part of a group before, have no fear!
It’s a great experience and here are a few of the benefits:
- Build Authentic Connections that are nearly impossible to build in the “real world”
- Grow Personally and Professionally by allowing others to help you reach goals
- Have Healthy Accountability for real-life challenges
- Develop More Self-Awareness by soliciting and providing honest feedback
- Process Difficult Life-Decisions and get support in a safe atmosphere
- Change Patterns of Isolation that are almost a given for all high-performers
- Create a Relational Safety Net with a reliable life-team
Here are the practical details:
- Who: Executives, Leaders, & High-Performer’s desiring growth both personally & professionally
- What: 6 month 2-3 hour executive men’s group
- Where: Virtual via Zoom (Limit 8 people)
- When: The group will meet once per month for 2-3 hours. The group will meet on the last Thursday of every month from 3pm – 5:30pm PST.
- Start Date: January 28th.
- Cost: $2,700 total for the 6-months.
*In order to keep the group most effective, I’ll limit it to 8