Finding solutions to life's personal challenges
HELPING successful PEOPLE achieve greater FULFILLMENT with themselves and others So THEY LEAVE THE LEGACIES THEY truly DESIRE.
As a licensed therapist and success coach to high-performers with over 18,000 of coaching hours, I take pride in guiding successful men and women to feel massively more content, create greater levels of peace, and generally feel much more satisfied about their lives than ever before.
Through working together, we can achieve greater levels of personal fulfillment through taking a closer look at the very subtle, but extremely important, and often overlooked, nuances in that are nearly always the root-cause of feeling frustrated, discontent, and not achieving all that we want, and are capable of in life.
Whether you’re interested in doing work individually to achieve ambitious goals, or if you’re trying to solve challenges inside your family relationships, more than ever before, people need a trusted partner with experience, expertise, and sustainable solutions to help you reach your fullest potential. Beyond simple advice, you need someone that can look at things in your life through the lens of modern and complex emotional, historical, and relational dynamics that are often at the roots of people feeling stuck. So much has changed regarding what is expected of us, yet so much of the advice we receive from well-meaning friends and family, including many professionals, is outdated and doesn’t work.
Here are a few of the common personal challenges my clients find success in overcoming.
- Success in reaching ambitious life-altering goals
- Leveling-up and positively transforming family relationships
- Contemplating Divorce? Marriage evaluations for relationships
- Re-discovering personal mission/vision, purpose and fulfillment
- Career-driven anxiety & depression, burnout, or workaholism
- Mid-life transitions / Mid-life crisis’s
- Conflict resolution for key personal & professional relationships
- Addressing addiction tendencies that have become consuming
- Personal development specifically focused on entrepreneurial leadership